Typing a written blog post
So you are ready to write your first blog post! That's excellent! A blog posts consists of the following:
- Captivating title
- Good research
- Proper formatting
- 1-2 pages long
- Includes images or graphics
- On topic
- Brainstorm ideas for your first blog post. Remember you post has to be about something that occurred in history or a current event.
- Create research questions about your blog that you would like to answer. Begin to research your blog.
- Find images or graphics that you would like to include in your blog post
- Go to your blog and create a new blog post. (See the videos below if you are not sure how to do that)
- Double check the blogging rubric to make sure you have included all of the requirements.
- Post your blog!
- How to create a written blog post on Weebly