Creating a Video Blog
Whats the difference between a video blog and a written blog? A video blog is a recording of you talking about a topic of interest. You can include a video of your self or other people, clips from other sources or incorporate images or animations. A video blog still allows you to explore history and comment about your topic. In this lesson you will be creating a video blog to post to your blogging site.
- Follow the tutorial below on how to create a video blog using a iPhone/iPad or laptop.
- Brainstorm ideas for your first video blog post. Remember you post has to be about something that occurred in history or a current event.
- Create research questions about your blog that you would like to answer. Begin to research your video blog.
- Create a script or an outline for your video blog
- Open up the camera on your phone/tablet or computer and begin to record your video blog. (See the files below if you are not sure how to record)
- Double check the blogging rubric to make sure you have included all of the requirements.
- Upload your video to Youtube
- Embed your podcast on your blog and post